Monday, April 24, 2006

Busy as a B-day

This weekend I relearned the meaning of busy. Shalom & my nephew Benjamin came in from Arizona, & Josiah, Anna, my niece Emily, & Carmella came in from Florida. Friday I put together nine sign posts for Sister Vaughn's (or now Coleman's) wedding. Saturday morning I got up at 7:00 and put them out all over the place, then went to Goody's to buy a shirt & tie. 10:00 I got home, took a shower. At about 11:00 I went to the wedding early to start the slideshow. The wedding was amazing, even anointed. I was upstairs printing out DVDs & VCR labels, so I missed some of it, but what I saw was awesome. It was a great example of what God can do if you wait on Him. After the wedding, we went down to the Oasis Building for the reception. That was the best food I ever had at a wedding. About 3:00 I went to the house, cleaned up a bit, & painted the lines for volleyball. About 3:45, I realized that I'd forgotten ice! By the time I got back, there were quite a few people there. We played vollyball (or more mudball). We then played a game where several people try to feed another person applesuace blindfolded. It was sort of messy. Then we gave them complimentary toothbrushes (new, never used) with which to brush their friends teeth. It was great fun. I took some pictures, which I'll put up as soon as they're developed. I''ll go ahead & put up a few pictures of the wedding & relative I already have. Well, gotta go, God bless.

No comments: