Monday, May 08, 2006

How Do You Spell "busy" in Spanish?

(ocupado)
Spanish for busy
Definition:
1. Engaged in activity, as work; occupied.
2. Sustaining much activity: a busy morning; a busy street.
3. Meddlesome; prying.
4. Being in use, as a telephone line.
5. Cluttered with detail to the point of being distracting: a busy design.

This weekend was cool.
Saturday I went to my sister-in-law Angel's graduation at Cleveland State. (I was impressed enough with the place to request an application) They had several several represenatives there, including Congressman Zach Wamp. He was kind of cool, and told a great story about monkeys. I especially liked the fact that even when in a public goverment funded college he talked about God. I took some pictures, but I forgot to bring the camera with me.
Saturday night I went to Psalm 66 Their drummer wasn't there, so I ended up playing the drums. It was fun. From our church Toby, John, Whitney, Micah, & I went. Sunday morning Brother Anthony preached a great message on "Keep Knocking". Sunday Night, his dad Brother John Wynn preached on "The Shepherd's Song". I don't think I've ever seen a more joyfull preacher.

I just bought a digital video camera, and soon plan to have a vlog (video log).
Look for this soon

No comments: