Thursday, May 18, 2006

Let the kids decide!

I recently read a great post on Liss' Blog Here. The first story is great, and the second and third ones about made me laugh myself to death!

Example:

How Do You Decide Who to Marry?
"You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like if you like
sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep
the chips and dip coming."
--Alan, age 10
"No person really decides before they Grow up who they're going to
marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later
who you're stuck with.quot;
--Kirsten, age 10

What is the Right Age to Get Married?
"Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person
FOREVER by then.
" --Camille, age 10
"No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get
married."
--Freddie, age 6


(This is only part of it, click on the link for the rest.)

Read it for money-back guaranteed good reading.
(I can say that because you paid nothing to read it!)
Here's the link again for those that don't want to scroll back up

6 comments:

Hope said...

i think that this is really cute! i have seen this before..and i have always liked it!

The Blonde said...

I like that last one...

*~*Muff*~* said...

Hey.I found your blog from Liss'.Its really cool:)Keep up the good work

ballerina4him said...

Awesome blog! :D

.:*Liss*:. said...

Hey cool blog :D thanks for showing the link for my blog, maybe I'll get alot of comments now...hehe

Radical One said...

thanks for stopping by, nathan.

and love your place here, it's great. i'll be checking back!

blessings!
lisa