Thursday, June 29, 2006

Baptism


Sunday we had a baptism at our church. Or actually I guess it was at the river.
Now I'm sure some people reading this probably don't believe like I do, but I believe in baptism in Jesus' name.

Act 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent,0 and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
This is my brother Seth getting baptized.


This is my sister, Glory at the baptism. Thanks to Rick for sharing it with me.

2 comments:

homeschoolkid said...

I also believe in baptism in Jesus name. My cousins are having there 15 mo. old baptised in a couple weeks. Though I have not yet been baptised, I personally don't believe in infant baptism.

Nathan L. said...

homeschoolkid,
I agree completely. Baptism has an important meaning, but infants are too young to grasp the meaning of it.