Thursday, June 22, 2006

Jesus is awesome!

Last night Jesus really showed up at campmeeting. I didn't get to be at the alter as much as I would have liked because I was playing the drums, but I still really felt God's presence.
This is my view from the drums. (my flash reflected too much on the drum shield)
_________________________________________________________

This is me with my cousin Sarah after the service. Her, my other cousin Hannah, & my aunt Susan
came down from Indiana for Campmeeting.






____________________________________________________

This is our food servers. The had to wear bonnets & will probably kill me if they find out that this picture made it to my blog. (oh well, the things one must go through)





_______________________________________________________
This is a picture of my pastor Anthony Wynn with our bass player Paul. You can visit my pastor's website Here

3 comments:

The Blonde said...

boy, next time some one asks me to serve it will be a definate NO

homeschoolkid said...

I have a real respect for food servers. Maybe 'cause I'm a waitress!

homeschoolkid said...

To Blondie-

Serving food was really that bad? Lol.