Thursday, July 06, 2006

4th of July

This 4th was great. First I slept in until 11:00. That in itself makes a day amazing. Next I ate a BLT. That was GOOD!!! Next I got things done I really needed to do. (cleaning room, vacuuming, polishing shoes, that type of thing) not so fun. Next I lay around the house doing absolutely nothing for a couple hours (what fun!) Then Dad grilled ribs & chicken on the BBQ (oh yeah!) Next I was lazy for an hour or so, then went to church & had a great service. After that 15-20 of the young people went to watch fireworks at Walmart. The fireworks were good, but I must say the company was better! Next I went to bed. Yawn!!

4 comments:

homeschoolkid said...

I've never heard of going to Walmart to watch fireworks. My family usually waits until Labor Day to go see fireworks. Less bugs then. We go to " Swede Hill " to watch them.

Nathan L. said...

Man I wish they shot off fireworks on Labor Day here! Actually they send them off at the park, but Walmart is right up the road. (plus it's easy to get snacks)

the apathetic son said...

Well, since I'm Canadian, I don't celebrate the 4th of July. But I celebrate Canada Day. While I didn't see them, the fireworks were loud and they woke me up.

homeschoolkid said...

The next town over has their little town celebration thing around Labor Day so I think thats why they have fireworks.