Friday, July 14, 2006

Act Test!!!





Yesterday (Thursday) I took the ACT test. I've been kind of worried about it, because of the fact that since I graduated last year I haven't done any Algebra since. Saturday I spent like 4 1/2 hours trying to refresh my memory. (Yawn..) So anyways after all was said and done I got a 26! Thank You Jesus! At this point it looks like I'll definately be going to Cleveland State College this Fall. All to do now is set up the class schedules.
This week has been busy (made sort of obvious by the fact that I haven't blogged till now)
Saturday we had a good service at Psalm Sixty Six. Sunday we had a great service at church. After church Sunday we went to eat at Fazoli's (did I spell that right?)
Overall, this was a very good week. (except for the 4 1/2 hours of Algebra)

3 comments:

homeschoolkid said...

I'm scared to death of taking the ACT. I took an ACT prep class that freaked me out even more!! I'm hoping to put off taking the test as long as possible!! Hey, congrats on the good score!!

Jon Cox said...

AWESOME JOB!!! Congrats on your ACT!

Nathan L. said...

Thank You! I think the hardest part for me was the Algebra