Friday, July 07, 2006

Feel like 19

I recently got an interesting letter in the mail. on the front it said:
TRY OUR NEW GREEN ENERGY DRINK, IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE 19
Now there's only one thing about that: I'm 18. Now why on earth would I want to drink an energy drink that would make me feel one year older? Oh well, the things people will try to sell you these days.
Last night we went skating. I haven't been in forever, so it was a lot of fun, even if there was only a few people there. Also they let me play like my entire Kutless, Hearts of the Innocent cd, so that was cool. Well, duty calls!

3 comments:

Jon Cox said...

Haha, GREAT POST! I love your new profile image, VERY COOL!

The Blonde said...

roller skating...right????

ROLLER SKATING ROCKS!!!!

Nathan L. said...

the blonde,
Yep, roller skating.(I also like ice skating, but I haven't done it in forever)