Monday, August 07, 2006

Changes

The last two weeks I haven't blogged much. It isn't because I've had nothing to blog about, but that I've been really busy. I haven't blogged about it at all.Also I've finally got everything ready for college. It's amazing how much goes into it.
Taking ACT, Registering, Scheduling Classes, Paying for Classes, Buying Books. But the thing is I know the hard part is yet to come.
My sisters Esther & Leah went with John Mark, Toby, & Whitney to a tent revival in Virginia. I wanted to go, but I have work & with only 21 days until college I kind of need to save my money. They should be getting back tonight. Tonight I have practice at Psalm Sixty Six, so that's always fun. Well as all good (or bad, depending on your opinion) things must end, here is the end of this post.

3 comments:

no_average_girl said...

awww, congrats on the new courtship! It's always amazing when you get to enter into such an exciting new phase of life! :-) Got any pictures together yet? Please post some!

Many blessings to the the new couple!!!

Rabenstrange said...

Wow, you're brave it must be tough managing a Godly courtship while working and preparing for college.

I worked while at my Community College and I can't even imagine how much harder it would have been to have had the emotional and time commitments of a courtship at the same time.

Best of luck to you.

Nathan L. said...

no average girl: thanks!
I have a couple pictures I'll post later, but they aren't extremely high quality.

I must say it'll probably be a little stressfull. I've never courted anyone in my life, & want to do it right.