Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year, Still Lazy Blogger

Happy (slightly late) New Year! I know anyone who used to try keeping up with this blog has now officially given up (after 2 months of not posting), but here I am anyways.

I managed to finish my first semester of college with good grades, and I'm now on my break working to pay for next semester.

I somehow ignored the money conserving side of my brain and went snowboarding from December 26-30. It was Toby, John Mark, Tristan, Elijah, Josh, & I. We went to Snowshoe, North Carolina and carved some snow. Josh managed to take a lot of pictures and video, so I hope to get a YouTube video up here in a few days showing all the fun.

Next semester is looking very promising. I have finished many of my "boring" classes, and I'm getting to the good stuff. I think my favorite class I'm taking is Web-site design. It's something I've always wanted to learn, yet never had the time or resources.

At church, I've taken on a new challenge. We are now streaming live video on Sundays at 11:00 am and 6:00 pm, and Tuesdays at 7:00 pm. I'm mostly the one who sets it up each service. You can watch live by clicking Here. Or, if you want to watch a previous service, check out Holy Ghost Online.

No comments: