Sunday, May 13, 2007

Done With School!


This is how I felt the last week of this semester.
Rather green, cross eyed, and tired. But I endured it.

Right now I'm working full time for my brother Isaac at Best Buy Metals in Cleveland, selling metal roofing and such. I'm enjoying it, and it will help pay for college come fall. Dad of course is not so happy about it. He feels I have abandoned him forever. Oh well, such is life.

We just moved all the instruments to the left side of the church, so I had to crawl under the stage to move some wires. Talk about dusty! You wonder if anyone ever thought of cleaning under there. I guess they weren't thinking of me. Ah, the joys of being a drummer!

2 comments:

C&ace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C&ace said...

C&ace said...
Well I hope you don't feel like that any more. Glad you made it... I guess things could be
worse!

Oh, hasn't anyone ever told you that every time someone sweeps their house they
save it and put it under your church stage. I always wondered why but I suppose it was all
planed for that moment when you unsuspectingly crawled under there! Ah the trouble
people will go to make you miserable! So sad... *grin*