Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm Going Bald

Ok, Now that you are all staring at the screen. Its true. But its not from old age. After I get back from snowboarding, I'm going to shave my hair plumb off. Some people dont' believe me. My brother said he'd fire me (then he said he was kidding), but I'm going to do it.

In order to better understand how this would make me look, I did a little digital photo editing:


I Started with this photo. Its not an original, but almost:



Then I got rid of most of my hair in paint, cut and pasted it into another program, edited it some more, and finally pasted it onto a new background. Check out the steps:


What do you think? should I shave it? (I will anyways, but your free to give your opinion.)

4 comments:

Esther said...

Lol. Of course you should shave your head.

You will look better than this, because you've given yourself scalp instead of hair. Your hair is bigger than your head.

It will be more proportional. Yay. Even if it doesn't look good I've always thought you boys should shave your heads. Never wanted to say because I'm dreading the day.

But that's for me not for you. You should shave your head. Forget what everyone says about you. You're young and it's a choice you have now. You might not always have that choice.

Nathan L. said...

"You might not always have that choice."

How true. Yet somehow terribly funny.

Hopefully I don't lose it all. I have pretty thick hair.

Jes said...

Bleh! No, you should not shave your head! (But if you do, make Tim do it too.) My goodness, it was only two inches TWO! My hair is not even short! You're being silly.

P.S. Here's the link to that menegits commercial (felt to lazy to e-mail it to you) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLakP4CkTk4

The website is:
Fightmenigits.com

Bobby said...

Man, you totally look younger with your head shaved...Cleveland St. Community College? Nice...I know it's not quite the same school, but Congrats on Cleveland St. beating my ACC school Wake Forest in the 1st round of the NCAA tournament, lol...so I had a few questions about your blog Nathan and was wondering what'd be the best way to get in touch with you?