Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Home Church - And Explanation

As of last Sunday my home church is now Landmark Church in Cleveland.

I've mentioned this to a few people, but it's something best said to all:

The reason I'm going there has nothing to do with anything anyone at MDT did or said. I am leaving on good terms with everyone there (I hope). I talked to Bro. Anthony about it some Tuesday, and he understands and is cool about it.

It's not a decision I made suddenly (although since I really never talked to anyone about it it might appear so.)

It's not about me having any problems with MDT, which I love and will miss.

It's something I've been praying about for about a year, and really feeling that at some point I would be going there. I visited there a few times last year.

It's not because I moved to Cleveland. Although it is convenient, it's highly likely that if I had continued to live at home for a longer period I would have started going there and traveling from home.

It's because it's where I feel God wants me at. Not to say I'll be there forever, because I don't know.

It'll be weird. I've always went to church where my parents and siblings went. It'll be scary. I just moved out and now this at the same time. It'll be alright. I really believe God is in this.


This (hopefully) shouldn't affect any of my friendships at MDT. I still plan to visit sometimes, likely more often on Tuesdays, when Landmark doesn't have services. It's highly likely that I won't be able to hang out with MDT youth as often, but we'll see how it goes.

Love to all,

Nathaniel

p.s.
Don't hate me. This is nothing personal to anyone.

4 comments:

Invisable_Ninja said...

Well that stinks... But as long as your happy and it's Gods will then I say good for you and you will be missed terribly! Love ya Nathaniel and God bless

Nathan L. said...

Thanks Ninja.

Esther said...

You're leaving us in 2 ways in the same week. Sigh.

Leah saw it coming; I didn't.

Is ok though.

We shall all be scattered.

Tears

Nathan L. said...

I'll be around.