Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baskin Robins aka Trashy People


I went to Baskin Robins after church tonight. It was good. But...
When I walked in I noticed 3 people digging in the trash can.
I was thinking, "Man someone lost something really important."
They were carefully looking items over and mostly putting them into another trash can as they went. Finally I realized they were taking out all the recyclables (which was like 95% of the stuff in the trash can) and putting them into another can to be recycled. I think at least one was a Baskin Robins employee, but I'm not sure about the other two.

6 comments:

Esther said...

Hey now, they should be commended.

Nathan L. said...

Yeah it was just kind of weird to go get ice cream and have it happen.

Invisable_Ninja said...

I have yet to go to Baskin Robins for ice cream... Sadness... Also you need to update your profile you no longer live in Athens

Nathan L. said...

Profile Updated!

J Karen said...

Miss Nat :< (You think they would have done the trash thing behind the store where it wouldn't be so disturbing to watch, hmmm)

Nathan L. said...

Yeah you'd think!