Monday, May 03, 2010

3 Months Later - AKA Moved Out

Just thinking. It's been 3 months since I moved out. Here are my random thoughts:
  • I've learned a lot.
  • It's not been as boring as I was worried.
  • I trust myself more
  • Still haven't eaten a microwave meal at home : )
  • Should've gotten a place with a washer & dryer hookup
  • Trains will never bother me at night again (hardly)
  • It's nice to drive only 8 minutes to work.
  • I don't save any on gas because I go all over creation, mostly to Athens
  • I am blessed a lot by both of my churches
  • Still have only met one neighbor
  • I always have to go into my parking spot twice to get it right because it's so narrow
  • Blueberries go with all foods
  • Milk still goes with all foods
  • Celery doesn't keep long enough for one person to eat it all
  • Ditto with chips

So that's my thoughts on that. Overall, a good learning experience. Balancing a lot more things, and learning to take care of more.

3 comments:

Esther said...

...Getting no sleep.

You should work on that one little brother.

Nathan L. said...

True that. Nah... Plenty of time for sleep when I'm dead!

Rick said...

YOU: Still only met just one neighbor...
Me: Gee thats more than most people...strange how people are so afraid to meet and talk to neighbors.