Sunday, May 08, 2011

Moms. Are. Awesome.

I went to Grandma's for her 80th birthday over the last few days. (I'm planning to put up some videos and pictures of that at some point).

Mom's birthday was Tuesday, Grandma's was sometime this week, and of course Mother's Day is today, so it seems a good time to write a post on.

---------------------------------------------------------

There are really two definitions of mother for me:
1. Mother: [muther] --- A female who has a kid
2. Mother: [muther] --- A mother who puts her child above herself; loving it, providing for it, comforting it, teaching it, correcting it, crying with it, fixing it's problems if at all possible, etc...

There are many mothers of the first definition, not nearly so many with the second. I'm blessed to have the most wonderful mother in the world. I know many people may think that, but I KNOW it.

Thank you to all you mothers of the second definition, and especially to my mom!!!

No comments: